Online Gambling Counselling London, Internet Gambling Addiction Counselling London, Gambling Addiction Therapy
Gambling Problems, Compulsive Gambling, Online Gambling Addiction
Seeking Reward Gambling can for some be a way of unwinding. The fun or thrill of gambling can be exciting - it can give us an addictive buzz (adrenaline rush), helping us escape from things. Stressed, depressed or as way to forget about other things, we may turn to gambling and have now become too dependent on it. We may try to cut back or stop gambling, but have been unsuccessful. The rare highs can be high and lows very low, leading do despair, loathing, maybe guilt, shame. Yet we may now have a gambling problem, using it as an outlet for other problems we struggle to face. When we gamble, it can be as if our mind goes blank. We may go into a sort of fantasy world. We may also end up procrastinating. Empty inside, lonely and alienated, gambling may be the main thing we think about and what we want to do, whatever the consequences. We may find ways to gamble, whether we are flush or broke, depressed or happy, or simply because we can. Other gambling triggers may be our stress, anxiety, fear, depression, sense of boredom, loneliness or a need to overcome our shyness. We just can't stay off it. A part of us may be addicted to winning, yet another part addicted to losing (see also Magical Beliefs). Powerless inside we may be seeking the power to beat the system. Counselling for gambling can look at alternative ways in responding to our uncomfortable and difficult feelings, which we may rather shut down, block off. Finding it difficult to stop gambling, wondering if we have an addiction to gambling, we may now be seeking gambling help, gambling therapy. Some may also be out of control in their trading.
gambling addiction treatment, gamblers therapy, gambling addiction therapy, gamblers addiction treatment, gamblers counselling in central London, Kings Cross, Camden
Online Gambling Addiction, Internet Gambling Addiction Freeing in some ways, because there is no one else around us, the pitfalls of becoming hooked on internet gambling my increase because there are no managers, staff, friends looking over us, ensuring we are OK, setting us limits. Nobody is telling us to stop. Addicted to online gambling, there is a vast range of online betting websites, online casinos, online poker, etc, which we can become hooked into. We may have neglected us and our relationship. By now we may be seeking online gambling addiction help through gambling counselling, gambling therapy.
compulsive gambling treatment, online gambling addiction support, compulsive gambler, addicted gamblers, compulsive gamblers, gambling counselling London
Our gambling is beginning to hurt and disrupt not only us, but others. Our relationships and friendships may deteriorate. Disconnected, things may be out of balance. People may be worried about us, but we deny we have a gambling problem. Yet somewhere inside we are concerned, which can be usurped by our overpowering, impulsive urge to gamble again. We may struggle to allow our urges to pass or do something else with them. We then become preoccupied thinking about gambling, needing to relieve our tension by gambling further. Our compulsive gambling may have become out of control. By now we prioritise our gambling over other important things and we may be unable to hide what we do from others. We may have started to withdraw from others, be less straight forward or lie about what we have been doing. We may have preferred to gamble than be involved in other social activities. In our incessant need to gamble, our other important needs can get ignored. We may be spending large amounts of time gambling, increasing our bets, growing our debts. We may become hooked on chasing our losses and gamble again after we win. As if wanting something for nothing, we may dream of that one big win that will solve our financial and other problems. We may make frequent promises to stop gambling and it can be as if all the hope and longing we have we put exclusively into our gambling. In despair or deep grief at times, we may now be seeking help for gambling addiction, gambling addiction support, treatment for gambling addiction, so our life can be freer.
online gambling addiction counselling in London, gambling addicts, compulsive gambling help, gambling problem, gamblers addiction, gambling addict, gambling therapy
Gambling Counselling, Gambling Therapy Questions We may have questions about compulsive gamblers, whether we are addicted to gambling, gamblers treatments, gamblers therapy, gamblers counselling, e.g.:
- Gambling problems - I think I have a gambling addiction problem (compulsive gambling problem), how does a gamblers problem turn into a gambling addiction? How can my gambler problem, gambler addiction be eradicated?
- Compulsive gamblers - compulsive gambling is a pattern for me, what compulsive gambling treatment is available? How effective is compulsive gambling help for a compulsive gambler?
- Obsessive gambling, gambling dependency - I believe I have addiction to gambling, what gambling addiction support is available? How can gambling counselling or gambling addiction therapy help?
- Addicted gamblers - am I addicted to gambling? If so, what is the gambling treatment for an addicted gambler?
- Gambling addicts, gambling addictions - what is a gambling addict?
- Gamblers help, gambling addict help - how to help a gambling addict? What gambling help is available? Is gambling addiction help effective? What help for gambling addiction is available?
- Stop gambling addiction - how to stop gambling addiction? How is it possible to stop gambling?
- Gamblers addiction - how effective is gamblers treatment, gamblers therapy, gamblers counselling? Does gamblers addiction treatment vary?
- Compulsive gambling treatment, gambling addictions treatment - What is gambling addiction treatment and how effective is treatment for gambling addiction?
- Overcoming gambling addiction - how to overcome gambling addiction?
- Dealing with gambling addiction - what are the signs of gambling addiction? How to quit gambling addiction? How to beat gambling addiction? How to cure gambling addiction?
- Counselling for gambling addiction - am I addicted to gambling and what is gambling addiction counselling?
- Gambling therapy, gambling counselling - is there a difference between gambling therapy and gambling counselling?
... back to Unwanted Habits & Addictions