Counselling & Psychotherapy considers:
Our Life Now - Clarifying The Present Situation
From time to time, concerns in our life come to the foreground and need paying attention to. As Annie Dillard says "The way we live our days, is the way we live our lives". And we may want to come to terms with an important issue or transition in our life, make specific decisions, work through uncomfortable feelings or think things through. Relationship concerns may be a priority for us. We may be caught in the past, or hankering for our future, struggling to value the precious commodity and quality of time (see also Soft Living, Living A Soft Life Powerfully), or being in the moment, valuing the present, or as if we are waiting for life to start (see also Concept Of Time, Time Passing). And the very symptoms we bring to therapy can not only be about what's happening in our life now or a reflection of our past, but also point to living our life to our full potential.
If not now, then when.Hillel The Elder
FAQs about the Counselling for our Life Now in my London practice based in Kings Cross, Camden:
- What is the frequency of counselling in London, Kings Cross?
- How many counselling in London sessions do I need?
- How much does counselling London cost?
- Must I visit your London counselling practice in Camden or do you offer Skype counselling, online counselling or Telephone counselling?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of offering online counselling, Skype counselling or in-person counselling in London, Camden, Kings Cross
- Do you only offer counselling in London, Camden or Kings Cross?
- What times do you offer counselling in London, Kings Cross or Camden?
- How do I contact a counsellor in London, Camden, or near Kings Cross?
- How effective is counselling in London, Kings Cross, Camden?
- What can I expect from the initial session of counselling London?
- What to expect from the other counselling London sessions?
- What is the typical duration of the London counselling services in Camden, Kings Cross