Technology Addiction & Gadget Addiction Counselling London
Tech Addiction - Switching On, Switching Off The technology we use makes life easier, can be efficient and enjoyable. However we may constantly need to be electronically connected, maybe have the TV, computer on, be online. Switched on electronically, some of us may be in the habit of constantly sending or checking text messages, emails, using blogs, social networking websites. Yet living a digital life as if we are always plugged into something, we may have switched off other areas of our life, ourself, others. We may also struggle with work-life balance. Others may also be addicted to games (gaming addiction), continuously play music, convincing ourselves that our multitasking makes us efficient, yet we may be bored inside, hop scotching by simply switching tasks as our mind flips from one distraction to another, which may be linked to our anxiety, struggling to be at ease with our own company, having downtime. With all this technology at our fingertip we can still feel alone, isolated, maybe missing emotional connection with our partner or ourself. Tuning into everything, we may have become out of tune with ourself and others, as if we too have become machine-like, switched on to our devices, yet feel switched off inside, as our attention span dwindles. Surrounding ourselves with all this technology, we may have become preoccupied by it, as if we have developed a tech addiction an "addiction to technology", "addiction to gadgets" with an inflexible relating state. We may have numbed our feelings. We may also be affected by a lack of physical connection, relating face to face with others, exploring our interests, being in touch with nature. Creating space and quiet time, taking pauses, may be challenging yet supportive for us. We may have overlooked the treasures, memories, stories and spirit of objects, letters, tactile photographs, which have a power and magic that data doesn't. Counselling and psychotherapy can offer technology addiction, gadget addiction help.
Gadget Addiction, Technology Addiction Questions:
- Is there such a thing as gadget addiction, technology addiction?
- Is there a cure for gadget addiction, technology addiction?
Range Of Unhelpful Habits, Distractions, Addictions Counselling London
Internet, Computer, Technology & Communication "Addiction"
- Sex Addiction - Pornography Problem, Porn Addiction, Online Sex, Internet Sex & Cybersex Addiction, Masturbation Addiction
- Online Chat Addiction, Text Chat Room Addiction & Internet Dating Addiction Counselling London
- Technology Addiction & Gadget Addiction Counselling London
- Internet Overuse, Internet Addiction & Computer Addiction
- Communication Addiction - Mobile Addiction Counselling In London, Email, Text, Telephone Addiction, Nomophobia
- Social Media Addiction Counselling London
- Addicted To Games - Computer Games Addiction, Online Games Addiction, Video Game Addiction & Computer Gaming Addiction Help
Other Obsessions, Compulsions Or "Addictions"
- Food Addiction Therapy - Comfort Eating, Compulsive Eating, Stress Eating, Emotional Eating Addiction & Binge Eating Help
- Fitness, Gym & Exercise Addiction
- Compulsive Shopping, Compulsive Spending, Shopping Addiction & Shopaholism - Shopaholics, Shopping Addicts, Addicted To Buying, Online Auction Addiction, Credit Card Addiction
- Gambling Problems, Compulsive Gambling, Online Gambling Addiction
- Money Obsessed - Addicted To Money, Money Addiction, Money Obsession, Counselling London
- Work-Life Balance, Workaholism, Addicted To Work & Work Addiction
- Busyness addiction, addiction to activities
- Worry addiction
- Perfectionism Counselling London
- Addicted to beauty, glamour
- Approval addiction
- Addicted to self criticism, self-blame
- Addiction to fixing others, addicted to pleasing others
- Romance addiction, love addiction, serial yet uncommitted relationships, addiction to conflict, bad relationships
- Addictive Element To Certain Attachment Styles
- Caretaking, codependency
- Emotional affairs, limerence
- Emotional addiction
- Addiction to talking
- Addicted to gossip
- Addicted to dramas
- Addicted to anger
- Addiction to shame, self-blame
- Addiction to pain, suffering
- Addicted to sleep
- Clutter, messiness
- Addiction to spirituality
- Addicted to meditation
- Religious Activities - Obsession With Religion, Religious Addiction
FAQs about the technology addiction Counselling London practice based in Kings Cross, Camden:
- What is the frequency of technology addiction counselling in London, Kings Cross?
- How many technology addiction counselling in London sessions do I need?
- How much does technology addiction counselling London cost?
- Must I visit your London counselling practice in Camden or do you offer Skype counselling, online counselling or Telephone counselling?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of offering online counselling, Skype counselling or in-person counselling in London, Camden, Kings Cross
- Do you only offer technology addiction counselling in London, Camden or Kings Cross?
- What times do you offer technology addiction counselling in London, Kings Cross or Camden?
- How do I contact a counsellor in London, Camden, or near Kings Cross?
- How effective is technology addiction counselling in London, Kings Cross, Camden?
- What can I expect from the initial session of counselling London?
- What to expect from the other technology addiction counselling London sessions?
- What is the typical duration of the London counselling services in Camden, Kings Cross
- What is tech addiction?
- How effective is counselling for tech addiction?
- Is tech addiction the same as technology addiction?
... back to Unwanted Habits & Addictions Counselling London